The Four Islands Tour by speed boat or longtail boat.
This is the classic beaches and islands tour available from Ao Nang every day of the year.
It’s what you are on holiday for…
The Four Islands tour is a great day for everyone, the perfect way to start your holiday and relax on some great beaches after your long flight or to make sure your tan is even before returning home.
The Four Islands Tour from Ao Nang, Krabi outline;
- Chicken Island, [เกาะไก่ Koh Gai] named because of the unique shape of the island. Relax on the beach and enjoy snorkelling. At low tide you can walk to Tup Island.
- Tup Island, [เกาะทับ Koh Tup] linked by sand bars to Koh Maw and Chicken Island. These sand bars form the ‘inland sea’ [ทะเลแหวก Talay Waek]. Enjoy the soft sand beaches and the unique natural features offering some spectacular backgrounds for beach photography.
- Poda Island [เกาะปอดะ Koh Poda] A sweeping beach of soft white sand backed by a shady grove of native pines. Views to the limestone mountains of Ao Nang and beyond. This is a ‘picture postcard’ location.
- Phranang Beach, [หาดพระนาง Haad Phranang]A beach renowned as one of the most beautiful. A limestone cliff dominates one end of the beach. At the base is the Cave of the Phranang Princess a special spiritual site for the indigenous local people.
All locations are renowned for their beautiful scenery and coral sand beaches.
There’s lots of time for sunbathing, swimming and snorkelling, walking on the beaches and enjoying views of the tropical seas.
Tour timetable will change depending upon sea tide times.
Itinerary may vary depending upon weather conditions.
The Four Islands Tour includes;
- English speaking Tour Guide.
Food and Refreshments;
- Drinking Water and soft drinks throughout the day;
- Fresh Fruit;
On The Boat;
- Mask and snorkel;
- Life jacket.
- Pick-up and return to your hotel.
Fees and Insurance;
- Tour Insurance.
Thailand National Parks
Some of the locations on this tour are in the Hat Noppharat Thara – Mu Ko Phi Phi National Park.
The current National Park visitors entrance fee is not included in this price and will be added to the price of this tour at the time of booking.