The Hong Island Tour from Krabi is unmissable.
There is so much to see; two beaches, a nature trail, an enclosed lagoon and more islands…
A day trip to Hong Island should be on every visitor’s to-do list.
The Hong Island Tour outline;
- Pick-up from your hotel.
- Travel to Hong Island ([เกาะห้อง koh hong) by speed boat or traditional longtail boat.
- At Hong Island have time to enjoy the beaches, the soft sand, the spectacular scenery, safe swimming and the Nature Trail.
- Take the boat into the ‘Hong’. There’s a single narrow entrance into the mangrove fringed lagoon formed in the centre of this limestone island. Another of Krabi’s magnificent natural wonders.
- Travel to Lading Island ([เกาะลาดดิ้ง koh lading). Enjoy the views and the sheltered sandy beach and learn about the local community of Sea Gypsies and the collecting of swallow bird’s nests.
- Travel to Pak Bia Island ([เกาะผักเบี้ย koh pak bia). More sandy beaches, safe swimming, a small sand bar and more amazing views of Phang Nga Bay and the limestone islands – the back drop of many feature films and TV shows.
- If you choose to travel by speedboat there’s also time to stop and snorkel with the fish and see the corals at Daeng Island ([เกาะแดง koh daeng).
- Travel back to Krabi, return to your hotel.
- Tour timetable will change depending upon sea tide times.
- Itinerary may vary depending upon weather conditions.
- You can choose to go by traditional longtail boat or by speedboat.
- You can choose to go with a scheduled tour or have a private tour.
The Hong Island Tour includes;
English speaking Tour Guide.
Food and Refreshments;
Drinking Water and soft drinks throughout the day;
On The Boat;
Mask and snorkel;
Pick-up and return to your hotel.
Fees and Insurance;
Thailand National Parks
Some of the locations on this tour are in the Than Bok Khorani National Park.
The current National Park visitors entrance fee is not included and will be added to the price of this tour at the time of booking.