An island tour in Phang Nga bay including ‘James Bond Island’, the distinctive island karst.
Travel from Krabi to Phang Nga province. Visit a Buddhist Temple then take a traditional longtail boat tour through Phang Nga bay. Visit the islands of Koh Ping Gan and Koh Tapu: ‘James Bond Island’.
Choose a tour program to suit you; include either sightseeing the natural environment of mangroves or take a canoe trip around the islands.
Phang Nga Bay and James Bond Island Tour outline;
Two tour programs are available; “Sightseeing” or “Canoeing”,
- 08:00 – Pick-up from your hotel by air condition mini-van.
- Transfer to Suwankhuha Temple.
- Tour the Buddhist Temple and the Monkey Cave.
- Transfer to Longtail Boat.
- Visit Koh Ping Gan and Koh Tapu – James Bond Island.
Choose “Sightseeing” Program with;
- Tour around Phang Nga Bay;
- Visit natural mangrove forest.
Or choose “Canoeing” Program with;
- Go to Lot Cave for a canoeing trip.
- Take a small adventure trip by canoe through open caves and island canyons;
- Visit Koh Panyee – floating island and have restaurant lunch.
- By Longtail boat, return to minivan.
- Visit waterfall site for swimming and relaxing.
- Minivan transfer return to Krabi.
- 17:00 – Return to your hotel.
The Phang Nga Bay and James Bond Island Tours include;
English speaking Tour Guide.
Food and Refreshments;
- Drinking Water and soft drinks throughout the day;
- Fresh Fruit;
On The Boat;
- Life jacket.
- Pick-up and return to your hotel.
Fees and Insurance;
- National Park Fees;
- Tour Insurance.