Choose from a variety of tours in Phang Nga Bay; all including ‘James Bond Island’, the distinctive island karst.
Travel from Phuket to Phang Nga province. Tour the floating village of Koh Panyee and the islands of Koh Ping Gan and Koh Tapu: ‘James Bond Island’. Meet elephants and experience rural Thailand. A day of enjoyment for all the family.
Add relaxation at the ‘Fish Spa’ and adventure with the ATV riding options!
Phang Nga Bay and James Bond Island Tour outline;
- Pick-up from your hotel by air condition mini-van.
- Transfer to Lung Khai Fruits Garden.
- Tour the orchards and sample many South East Asian fruit varieties.
- Take your boat to Phang Nga Bay (tour options offer Speed Boat or Longtail Boat).
- Visit Koh Ping Gan and Koh Tapu – James Bond Island.
- Go to Lot Cave and take a canoe tour through open caves and island canyons.
- Gourmet lunch at the Fisherman’s village.
- Boat transfer to the mainland;
- Elephant trekking and show;
- Farm & Country tour by Ox-Cart
- See a demonstration of rubber tree tapping.
- Additional option – Visit to the Fish Spa.
- Additional option – ATV riding adventure.
- Minivan transfer – Return to your hotel.
The Phang Nga Bay and James Bond Island Tours include;
- English speaking Tour Guide.
Food and Refreshments;
- Drinking Water and soft drinks throughout the day;
- Fresh Fruit;
On The Boat;
- Life jacket.
- Pick-up and return to your hotel.
Fees and Insurance;
- National Park Fees;
- Tour Insurance.