A very popular tour around the province of Krabi.
Visit a famous temple and enjoy nature trails to swimming in natural jungle pools and hot springs.
The Jungle & Temple Tour outline;
- Pick-up from your hotel.
- Visit the“Tiger Cave Temple” [วัดถำ้เสีอ wat tam suea]
- See the temple cave, pagoda and oversize statue of The Goddess of Compassion and Mercy.
- Walk through the ‘garden of ancient trees’. A serene natural garden at the foot of the mountain where the monks live in small huts. Some of the trees are around 1,000 years old.
- Transfer to the “Hot Spring Waterfall” [นำ้ตกร้อน naam tok ron]
- A short walk to a natural waterfall of hot water. Cascades into a cool stream.
- Get refreshed and relaxed in this natural spa which is good for your health.
- Transfer to the “Emerald Pool” [สระมรกต sa maw raa got]
- A walking trail following a natural stream through one of the best preserved areas of Krabi’s lowland rainforest.
- The stream forms pools along it’s path where the water appears to be translucent shimmering blue and green due to minerals in the water.
- The first and largest pool is suitable for swimming.
- Return to your hotel.
The Jungle & Temple Tour includes;
- English Speaking Tour Guide.
Food and Refreshments;
- Drinking Water and soft drinks throughout the day;
- Fresh Fruit;
- Lunch – Thai style.
- Pick-up and return to your hotel.
Fees and Insurance;
- Tour Insurance.
Thailand National Parks
Some of the locations on this tour are in a Thailand National Park.
The current National Park visitors entrance fee is not included in the price of this tour.