The kayaking day tour to Bor Thor takes you on a trip around highlights of natural Krabi; through coastal mangrove and open caves.
A day of adventure exploring Krabi’s natural coast of mangrove, limestone cliffs, caves and islands.
The Bor Thor Kayak Tour outline;
- Pick-up from your hotel.
- Transfer to Bor Thor village.
- Refreshments and kayak instruction and practice.
- Guided tour by kayak to the mangrove forest.
- Visit Tam Lod Tai Cave [ tam lod tai]. Kayak through the island in a naturally eroded tunnel. See stalactites and beautiful views from the water.
- Visit Tam Pii Hua Tho [ tam pee hua tho]. Site of ancient human habitation. See ancient paintings and layers of fossilised shells in this open airy cave.
- Visit a secluded lagoon where you may see the shy dusky leaf monkeys/spectacled langurs [Trachypithecus obscurus].
- Visit the Dark Cave, enjoy the cool quiet environment and see some splendid stalactites and stalagmites.
- Transfer to Than Bok Korranee National Park for a short walk in the preserved jungle site and take swim in a fresh water pool.
- Transfer return to your hotel.
You can choose to go with a scheduled tour or have a private tour.
The Bor Thor Kayak Tour includes;
- English speaking Tour Guide.
- Kayak, paddle, life jacket,
- Kayaking instruction and practice.
Food and Refreshments;
- Drinking Water and soft drinks throughout the day;
- Fresh Fruit;
- Pick-up and return to your hotel.
Fees and Insurance;
- National Park Fees;
- Tour Insurance.