Koh Rok – The Best Place for Snorkeling
This tour is only available during ‘High Season’, typically November – April.
Please contact us for current availability.
Travel by speed boat South in to the Andaman Sea. Stop at the snorkelling jewels; Koh Haa and Koh Rok.
This is the tour for lovers of tropical fish and coral reefs. Experience the best crystal clear water, white sandy beaches and the beautiful underwater world.
The Koh Rok Krabi Tour Itinerary.
- 07:45-08:00 Pick up from your hotel, transfer to the private pier in Ao Nang.
Light breakfast before boarding the speed boat.
- 09:00 Speed boat departure.
- 11:00 Arrive at Koh Haa for snorkelling 45 minute
- 12:00 Travel to Koh Rok.
Buffet lunch at Hat Man Sii National Park facilities
Time for relaxing. More snorkelling at Koh Rok, sunbathing and exploring the island.
- 14:00 Departure for Koh Maa
- 14:15 Snorkelling at Koh Maa more underwater landscapes and tropical marine life.
- 15:00 Departure for Ao Nang.
- 16:30 Arrival at the private pier in Ao Nang.
Transfer return to your hotel.
The Koh Rok Snorkelling tour includes;
- English speaking Tour Guide.
Food and Refreshments;
- Drinking Water and soft drinks throughout the day;
- Fresh Fruit;
On The Boat;
- Life jacket.
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Pick-up and return to your hotel.
Fees and Insurance;
- Tour Insurance.