Thailand’s Ultimate Cultural Theme Park and Famous Stage Show.
A colourful and entertaining presentation of Thai performance and culture.
“Phuket Fantasea is a living tapestry of Thai history and culture,all woven together in one magical creation designed to share the extraordinary wealth of our heritage for all the world to experience.”
The Phuket Fantasea Experience Outline;
Phuket Fantasea is open every day of the week except Thursdays.
The Park Gates open at 17:30.
The Golden Kinnaree restaurant for Thai and International Buffet is open 18:00 – 21:00
The ‘Fantasy of a Kingdom’ Stage Show performed in the ‘Palace of the Elephants’ starts at 21:00, the show runs for approximately 70 minutes.
The Phuket Fantasea Park Activities and Attractions include;
- Shopping village
- Cultural parades
- Street shows
- Festival games
- Mascot and characters meet-and-greet
- Handicraft demonstrations
- Thai costume rental & photography
- Live performances
- Live band & Thai classical music
- A la Carte & fast food restaurants
- Beer garden & drinks bars
- Elephant riding and feeding
- Tiger feeding & photography
- Carp viewing & feeding
- Giant Mekong catfish viewing & feeding
- Safari adventure walk
- Fireworks extravaganza (on pre-announced dates only)
Book your tickets for The Phuket Fantasea Cultural Park and Show..