Siam Niramit is a world-class performance of Thailand’s arts and cultural heritage.
This must-see spectacular show features over 100 performers, lavish costumes and stunning set designs.
Enhanced special effects and the world’s most advanced technology are used to produce a very realistic, stimulating and inspiring experience.
The Siam Niramit (Phuket) show outline:
The Siam Niramit show presents a colourful portrayal of the history and festivals of the Kingdom interwoven with scenes from ancient folk-tales.
- Gates open at 17.30 for access to attractions and facilities.
- Attractions include;
- A cultural village traditional Thai buildings depicting cultural and artistic products from many regions of Thailand.
- Opportunity to meet and be photographed with show characters in full-costume.
- Opening procession featuring dancers and elephant parade.
- Thai/International Buffet dinner of Thai and International Cuisine is available from 18.00 to 20.15.
- The show starts at 20.30 and runs for 70 minutes, without intermission.
- The Siam Niramit show is performed six days a week (closed on Tuesdays).
- A transfer service is available from all main hotels in Phuket.
- Children under 4 years of age (or less than 90 cm. in height) see the show free of charge, provided that they share a seat with a parent.