A very popular tour around the province of Krabi.
Enjoy nature trails to swimming in natural jungle pools and hot springs. Take a trip in a traditional longtail boat to limestone karsts the distinctive natural features of Krabi.
The Jungle & Town Tour outline;
- Pick-up from your hotel.
- Transfer to the “Hot Spring Waterfall” [นำ้ตกร้อน naam tok ron].
- A short walk to a natural waterfall of hot water cascading into a cool stream.
- Get refreshed and relaxed in this natural spa which is good for your health.
- Transfer to the “Emerald Pool” [สระมรกต sa maw raa got].
- A walking trail following a natural stream through one of the best preserved areas of Krabi’s lowland rainforest.
- The stream forms pools along it’s path where the water appears to be translucent shimmering blue and green due to minerals in the water.
- The first and largest pool is suitable for swimming.
- Transfer to “Khao Kanap Nam” [เขาขนาบนำ้ khao kanap nam] the distinctive karsts , symbols of Krabi Town.
- Travel by traditional longtail boat on Krabi River to the limestone outcrops.
- Visit the large open cave inside the larger karst.
- See the mangrove forest environment and wildlife on Krabi River.
- Return to your hotel.
The Jungle & Temple Tour includes;
- English Speaking Tour Guide.
Food and Refreshments;
- Drinking Water and soft drinks throughout the day;
Lunch – Thai style.
- Pick-up and return to your hotel.
Fees and Insurance;
- Tour Insurance.
Thailand National Parks
Some of the locations on this tour are in a Thailand National Park.
The current National Park visitors entrance fee is not included in the price of this tour.